Saturday 18 January 2014

Waterfall

Howdy and happy Saturday!

Today I went with sparkle waterfall nails. I have never done waterfall nails before, they look pretty in general on other people but I don't think I've done 'em very well.




I went with Barry M 'Watermelon' as the base colour, with L'oreal 'Exotic Canaries' yellow on my accent nail. To create the waterfall on top of the 'Watermelon' colour I alternated lines of 'Mango', 'Grapefruit', 'Pomegranate' and 'Fushia', all by Barry M. I created an edge to hide their ends with metallic gold and added some clear gold glitter to the top to add a little sparkle. For the accent nail I used 'Kensington Park Road', 'Haymarket', 'Chelsea Physic Garden' and 'Baker Street', all by Nails Inc. I added metallic silver to hide the edges across the top and some clear glitter silver to add the sparkle on that nail.

The colours all look weird together as I just grabbed whatever I fancied out of the box and whacked it all together. Not particularly happy with them, but not so unhappy that I want to take it off and replace it straight away. I need to come up with some new ideas of stuff to try as the ones I've gone for lately I seem to have ended up doing a really bad job of it :S


Anyhoo... curry time!

Byes for now,

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment