Monday 20 January 2014

Switchy Swatch - Caribbean Crush

Howdy!

Today my Lilypad Lacquer order arrived! I got totally over excited when I saw the package in the mailbox (and my daughter was fascinated with the little froggy stickers on the envelope!). I am sooooo in love with them! The colours I ordered are all absolutely gorgeous, and I'm hoping to get some more in the future!

So, here is the first: Caribbean Crush


This is a very sparkly holographic colour shift polish. It seems to be primarily a teal colour, but when you move around in any source of light it shifts from teal to blue to purple (to a point where I can't stop staring at it...)

This is the teal colour that shows most of the time. It is super sparkly and such a gorgeous shade.

This pic shows the purple colour shift that occurs

And this one shows the blue shade that also appears

And finally, this one shows the full colour change (albeit a bit blurrily :P)
This was 3 coats colour plus top coat


I can't wait to try out the other colours I ordered , they are all so pretty! It was really easy to apply, very smooth, over all the perfect consistency. I definitely recommend Lilypad Lacquer! Hopefully we will get some sunshine here soon so I can take some pics in lovely outdoor lighting (in northern England we are pretty lucky to get more than 3 sunny days a year hehe :p)

(Looking at these pics, I defo need to stop being such hand sanitiser addict, my hands have gone so dry and my cuticles look so crap!)

Right then, I'm off to watch How To Train Your Dragon with my little monkey :D
Until next time!

Stef x

No comments:

Post a Comment