Sunday 26 January 2014

A little bit of everything...

Howdy!

Today my nails have a bit of a mixed range on 'em.

I've got a single coat of Essie Aruba Blue on thumbs, and 2 coats of Essie Aruba Blue on pinky, middle and index fingers. Over the Aruba Blue on thumbs I have a single coat of Glinting Lodestone by Femme Fatale, which is a gorgeous polish with various blue, green and purple glittery bits in it.
On my ring finger I have 2 coats of Lilypad Lacquer In the Milkyway which has a marshmallow white base with a holographic chewy centre. It's not as obviously holo as some other Lilypads (such as the Peacock shade I have previously posted about) but it's still got a lovely gently sparkle to it.
I've not bothered with a top coat as they are all pretty shiny. All applied as beautifully as usual too, though this was the first time I've ever used a Femme Fatale polish. 


I'm pretty pleased with the overall result. I think the colours all compliment each other, and as I didn't do anything special over the top of them, they all dried pretty fast too.

That's it from me today, 'til next time!

Stef x

No comments:

Post a Comment