Friday 10 January 2014

Rush job...

Happy Friday folks,

Kinda disappointed in myself a little today. Had a view of how I wanted a nail design to be, and considering it's quite a simple design, I knew it was within easy reach. However, I was a bit lazy and in a rush last night so it's come off messier than I had hoped. I will quite likely take it back off today and put something new on instead!

But until then, here is my messy mani for last night/today:


This is Essie Aruba Blue as a base on all but my ring finger, which has Barry M White on it. I used the alternate colours for the stripes on each nail, the Aruba Blue to dot my ring finger and Barry M Foil Effects silver to do the dots on the others, plus a few little nail gems to finish it off. It looks as though I've got silver on the edge of my index nail but it's actually just the reflection from the window. They look quite crap so I have got my thinking cap on for something new to replace them.

In other news, I have ordered a couple of Konad plates and their double sided stamp. I'm going to try out stamping as it's something I've not done before, and may help to alleviate some of the free hand work I do. I'm also considering trying out using acrylics to create designs instead of nail polish as it's meant to be easier? I guess I shall see how I go!

Anyhoo, until later!

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment