Friday 17 January 2014

Hallo Sailor!

Howdy!

Today I am rockin' some sailor/nautical themed nails:


 The blue on my thumb is Essie Aruba Blue with an Ombre Sparkle Silver chevron-style tip. My index, middle and pinky finger are all painted with a coat of Barry M White, and using striping tape I laid out the zones for Barry M Blue Grape (kinda wish I'd used the Aruba Blue though, as the Barry M dried to a much paler colour than I wanted). On my ring finger I used a L'oreal red called Femme Fatale and then a small paint brush and Barry M metallic gold to create the anchor. I finished it off with a single little blue gem on my middle finger.

It's a pretty quick and easy design that anyone should be able to do, though I recommend being patient and waiting for your polish to be fully dry before topcoating, otherwise you will get colour bleeding like I have :D



Just a quick one from me today, I'm off to have a Supernatural marathon ;) Happy weekend y'all!

S x


No comments:

Post a Comment