Wednesday 22 January 2014

Swatchy Switch - To Dance With a Peacock

Howdy and happy hump day!

Me again :D With another Lilypad Lacquer swatch, this time 'To Dance With a Peacock'


'To Dance With a Peacock' is another holo-colour-shift polish that has a very deep teal base. When light hits it the colours scatter like a rainbow, it's so gorgeous. You can also see why it's called what it is, the colours are just like a peacock!


This is another of those polishes where the colour changes every time you move and you can't help but stare at it. I've shown 2 coats plus top coat, but to be honest you don't really need the top coat because it dries to a wonderful shine all on its own, I merely add it because I have a tendency to chip my polish through day to day chores ;) It goes on easily and smoothly, pretty much perfect yet again!

You can buy Lilypad Lacquer products direct from creator on their Etsy store, or via what I call collab-stores (online stores that sell a whole bunch of brands together) such as Norway Nails.

Now then, back to work with me (if I can stop staring at my nails for long enough...). And a poorly child to take care of :(

Until next time!

Stef x

No comments:

Post a Comment