Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!!

Hi there folks!

As we heading towards the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014, I thought I would do some firework nail art. I've kept these pretty simple and gone with 2 coats of plain black as a base, with blue and silver stripes painted on top in the fashion of fireworks. I added a gold glitter tail to each one and silver glitter around the 'explosion' for a bit of added sparkle. Some of them have a blue, silver or gold gem in the middle. I topped this all with a single coat of fast drying top coat.



For my thumb I did 2 coats of black again and added small and large gold glitter on top to give the effect of a cascade of sparks. I topped this again with a fast drying top coat.

I apologise for the shocking quality of the photo to the left. Every time I uploaded it, this website did something to it that reduced the black and made it look terribly noisy. You can still see the effect of the glitter well enough though.



That's all from me for today. I wish you all a "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" for when the bell tolls midnight, wherever you are.

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment