Tuesday 17 December 2013

Dr Seuss

Hai folks!

Bit of silence from me over the weekend - it was my daughters birthday weekend so I was busy, busy, busy, and I took last weeks Christmas themed nail design off on Saturday and let my nails have a bit of a breather for a couple of days so haven't really had anything new to blog!

Today I had a lot of fun creating some Dr Seuss nails. It's something I've wanted to do for a while but hadn't been on the top of my list until today. I'm so pleased with them, I think they are the best I've ever done!
I won't bore anyone with the list of colours or the method used as you can recreate this quite easily just by eye. Mostly it was just a lot of patience and steady hand :)


"A person's a person, no matter how small." - Dr Seuss

Until next time! 

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment