Wednesday 12 February 2014

Punky nails

Howdy!

Today I'm rocking some punk style nails.

There's not really an awful lot to them to be honest. I started by painting my thumbs and pinky fingers black (Barry M Nail Paint - Black), ring and middle fingers white (Barry M Nail Paint - White), and index fingers red (L'Oreal Colour Riche - Rouge Pin Up).

Once they were dry I took a little of the black and created a triangle shape at the base of the my index fingers and some (badly done, thanks striping tape...) black stripes on middle fingers.

I topped each nail with a liberal coat of Nails Inc Matte Topcoat and using the tip of an orangewood stick and some embellie gellie I attached some gold square studs in various ways as little accents.

The square studs were bought from a seller on Etsy, I got a set of 200 (gold & silver) for only a couple of quid.

Bit messy and not my neatest work but I still like em :)

That's all from me for now, catch ya all again soon!

S x


Punk style start Punk style

No comments:

Post a Comment